AREA SAFETY NETWORK
May Meeting Notice
DATE: Thursday, May 10, 2018
7:45 a.m. – Check-in
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. – Program
COST: $20.00 for Member/Students-$25.00 for non-members
Cash or checks payable at the door- Jefferson County Area Safety Network (JCASN)
LOCATION: Workforce Development Center
UW Extension Office
864 Collins Road
Jefferson, WI 53549 Rooms 08 & 09-Lower Level
ORDER: Jake Lowell – JCASN Chair
State Risk Management
PROGRAM: Behaviors & Decisions that Lead to Accidents
People are surprised when accidents occur, but in reality, accidents are preventable. A safety culture in the workplace involves everyone to create attitudes, practices and policies that incorporate safety for awareness, prevention and education. The lack of identifying hazardous conditions and the mistakes one take with their behaviors are the leading factors in all accidents. Why does this happen? Where is the commitment? What does it really take to make a difference?
This session will teach us to better understand how the brain functions and why people makes the choices they do and how we can better identify hazardous conditions and foster better decision making skills.
Your Speaker: Anderson 360 Solutions – Dave Anderson, Safety & HR Professional
Dave Anderson is an expert dealing with business risk and compliance needs. Dave’s extensive experience affords him the ability to assist his clients with practical real-life business solutions. His dynamic coaching style and pro-active attitude on Accident Prevention and Leadership Training through understanding people, behaviors, and work place demands has put Anderson 360 Solutions at the top of the Industry.
- Professional Speaking Engagements
- Environmental Health & Safety Training & Compliance
- CPR, First Aid & AED Certifications
- Sales Strategies, Leadership Development, Team Building & Accountability
- Personality Assessments & Performance Optimization NOTES: Please contact Mary Hughes/Fort HealthCare Health Works to RSVP no later than Monday, May 7, 2018
- Call Anderson 360 Solutions if you have any questions or need assistance. Your safety is our number one concern.
To RSVP, CALL (920) 568-6543, FAX this meeting notice with your name(s) to (920) 568-6545, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.