Jefferson County Area Safety Network
2020 – 2021 Calendar of Events
|September 10, 2020
|OSHA Update: What’s on the Horizon
Mary M. Bauer CIH, CSP, Compliance Assistance Specialist, OSHA
|November 12, 2020
8:00 -9:30 A.M
|WI Work Comp Case Law Update
Attorney Paul R. Riegel, Riegel Law, SC
|January 14, 2021
|Adult Learning/Developing Effective Training Tips
Dr. Todd Loushine, Ph.D., P.E., CSP, CIH, associate professor UWW.
|March 10, 2021
|May 13, 2021
|DOT Updates/Motor Vehicle Safety and Company Spotlight
Presenter Dave Anderson – Anderson 360 Solutions
- Meetings are usually held on the second Thursday on alternating months.
- Meeting notices with detailed program description, presenter information, and meeting time/location are e-mailed to primary company and secondary contacts.
- All dues and meeting fees waived for this program year.
- Please RSVP no later than the Monday prior to the meeting to ensure correct meeting invites have be received in time.
- This can be completed by:
- Faxing monthly meeting notice or by telephone
- E-mailing your RSVP to Bridget.Monahan@forthc.com
- If you must cancel, please do so by the Monday prior to the meeting. You are welcome to have someone attend in your place.